The 2022-2023 directory is coming back! CLICK HERE for the media sheet with all the details.
The ad specifications may be found by clicking here.
Deadline is March 30, 2022
To reserve your spot, email Britni at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Contest 2022
Photo Contest Rules:
Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to use all photo entries in the 2022 CACC business directory.
To submit your photos:
- Please submit only high resolution .jpeg or .png images (at least 300 pixels per inch/ ppi)
- Please save each photo with your name in the file name so we are sure to give credit to the correct person.
- Entry Fee of $5 per photo or $20 for 5 photos.
- Please submit your top 5 pictures. If you submit more, we will take the first 5 you’ve submitted.
- We welcome landscape shots, people, and images that portray our 285-corridor community.
- All entries must be received no later than March 30, 2022 by 5 p.m.
- Submitted photos will only be used in this directory.
- Send photos to email@example.com or call 303-838-5711 with questions.
The Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce mails out a printed business directory along the 285 Corridor. We are looking for local photographers to submit photos that capture the beauty of our area. We are looking for photos that best represent the active lifestyle of our community and show people enjoying all our area has to offer (camping, mountain biking, hiking, horse back riding, etc). Please submit only local shots of images in and around the 285 corridor (specifically the Conifer/Aspen Park Areas).
We love receiving pictures of people that represent our community. However, if you are entering photographs of people, you are responsible for getting their written approval to be in the photo. Please submit their photo release authorization with your pictures.
If you have amazing photos of our community, please submit them no later than March 30 th by 5 p.m. Submissions will not be accepted after the deadline.
The Contest Winner will be announced and awarded on April 1st. WINNER receives an article in the Canyon Courier, your photo on the cover and bragging rights.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Britni LeRoux at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-838-5711 with questions.