The Job Center Director is responsible for the overall management and organization of the Job Center program.
- Meet with EChO clients and community members to provide job seeking knowledge and positive encouraging support with assessments, networking tools, website resources, online application assistance, cover letters, resumes and interview skills.
- Work with and supervise volunteers providing services in Job Coaching, Mock Interviews, Assessments, Tech Time support, Coffee Club guest speakers, and other training.
- Supervise SER Trainees: organizes schedules, provides a safe learning environment, signs bi-weekly time sheets, submits required government grant forms, and meets bi-annually with the State Coordinator for reviews.
- Create program publicity with printed flyers, social media, Mailchimp, e-mail marketing
- Educate clients, SER Trainees, volunteers and co-workers in computer skills, smart phones and tablets.
- Develop and present workshops on job-related topics.
- Lead weekly Coffee Club to offer social and networking opportunities.