Start-Up 101 - What You Need to Know BEFORE You Consider Starting a Business - JanuaryName: Start-Up 101 - What You Need to Know BEFORE You Consider Starting a Business - JanuaryDate: January 23, 2018Time: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM MSTWebsite: http://jeffcobrc.orgEvent Description:
This class covers the questions that you need to answer before considering opening a business. We will go over:
- Entrepreneurial Characteristics
- Feasibility - will you business idea work?
- Business Structure - which is right for your business?
- Business Connections - who do you need to know?
- Business Planning - Why this is crucial for your success
- Business Financing - Financing Options, Banking, Bookkeeping & Taxes
- Business Liability
Thank you to our Annual Sponsors: