Best of the Best Restaurants
The 285 Corridor is a great place to come visit. The views are gorgeous and the activities are endless. If you are coming up for the weekend or the week here are the top restaurants to visit. These restaurants each have specialties that need to be explored and tasted. They are also Conifer Chamber of Commerce members and are dedicated to our community and making the 285 Corridor the best place to live and explore.
1. Aspen Perk Café is a neighborhood spot that will warm your heart and stomach every time. I have never been disappointed with the food here. My favorite dish is the Flying J burrito filled with eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage and green chili. Stop by for breakfast or lunch. Paula is also open for events after 3:00p when the restaurant closes. Give her a call for your next event, meeting or group gathering.
2. Bean N Bakery Bistro is a new bistro and coffee shop. My personal favorites included the clam chowder, scones and cinnamon rolls. This is also a wonderful place to enjoy local artists pictures and art.
3. Brooks Place Tavern is another neighborhood favorite with specials every night and plenty of beers on tap to try. Check out the special Lavosh, burgers, wings, the bison meatloaf and the special Brookswurst platter. (Don’t forget wine Wednesday)
4. Cabin Creek Smokehouse BBQ – if you are looking for great BBQ, this is a great place to stop. I always order the chopped pork sandwiches with coleslaw and pickles. The food is fantastic and John and Christi are always friendly.
5. Cutthroat Café is a little gem on Main Street in Bailey. Chip and his staff are fantastic! Stop in this mountain deli for breakfast, burgers, sandwiches and chili. My go to is always the tuna melt.
6. Los 3 Garcias is the best Mexican food in Conifer with excellent margaritas! Daniel and Miguel are friendly and very accommodating. My current favorite is the molcajete with shrimp, chicken, beef, cactus leaves with a super flavorful broth.
7. Mac Nation is the place to go if you are looking for a variety of mac ‘n cheese. This cute shop offers a variety of mac ‘n cheese. The options are endless. I have a few favorites here like green chili mac ‘n cheese and BBQ mac ‘n cheese. This is the place to go if you are in the Indian Hills area or driving by on 285 and want to pick up dinner on the way home.
8. Scooters Smokehouse is always fresh and fabulous! This Texas BBQ place is family owned and operated. Start your meal off with their beans and cornbread while you look over the menu. You can’t go wrong. Everything is fantastic! The brisket, burnt ends, pork and turkey… it’s ALL good!!
9. Taspen’s Cosmic Kitchen is located in the heart of Aspen Park and offers food that is 95% organic and 100% delicious. From breakfast to dinner to take home meals you can enjoy heart healthy, filling and delicious food. My personal favorites are the Cuban sandwich, the yak meatballs, the soups and salads.
10. The Pizza Joint is located near the roundabout in Marshdale off Hwy 73 going towards Evergreen. Best pizza in town! Call ahead and swing by on your way home!
11. The Wild Game is located in Evergreen near Hwy 70. This restaurant has it all, great food, arcade, bowling and so much more. The food is outstanding and they have such a variety.
Thank you to our Annual Sponsors: